Q: What platforms is Dauntless coming to?
A: Being small team of developers, focus is important to us. Right now we’re focused on nailing the PC before we consider other platforms. We’re excited to have both basic controller as well as mouse and keyboard support for the PC release.
Q: What are the system requirements to play Dauntless?
A: We’re still fully testing around our PC requirements, but these are our current projections:
- Card: 660Ti (DX11)
- CPU: i3
- RAM: 4GB
- OS: Windows 7 DX11 Support
- Card: GTX 970 (DX11)
- CPU: i5
- RAM: 8GB
- OS: Windows 10
Q: How do I get into the closed alpha?
Q: What is the "Founder's Alpha"?
A: Towards the end of Closed Alpha testing we will running a limited time Founder’s Alpha, before the Closed Beta launch.
Q: How do I get into the closed Beta?
Q: What currencies can I purchase a Founder's Pack in?
A: While Founder’s Packs are listed in US Dollars, you will be able to convert this into many popular local currencies during the checkout process.
Q: When will Dauntless be openly available?
A: In late April, we will rolling out the first of many Closed Alpha tests and inviting players from the community to help us test Dauntless. You can learn more about how to get involved here. Following that will be our Founder’s Alpha and Closed Beta closer to Summer 2017. At this point, players who purchase a Founder’s Pack will get access to Dauntless. After Closed Beta, Dauntless will be available in Open Beta in late 2017.
Q: I signed up for an account, but I didn't receive my verification email.
A: If you didn’t receive your account verification email:
- Double-check that you signed up with the correct email address. You can do this by logging into the Dauntless website.
- Once logged in, you will be notified that your account is unverified and given the option to resend your verification email.
- If after re-sending your verification email you still don’t see it, double check your spam/junk folders. Also, temporarily disable any anti-virus, adblocks, or other browser extensions that could be blocking emails.
Q: I am trying to set my password but the website keeps telling me my password is invalid.
A: Please make sure your password includes:
- At least 8 characters
- At least one number
- At least one uppercase letter
- At least one lowercase letter
Q: I am trying to reset my password, but I am not receiving my password reset email.
A: Double check your spam/junk folders. Make sure to also disable any anti-virus, adblocks, or other browser extensions that could be blocking emails.
Q: Can I change my username?
A: At this point we do not support user name changes. We’re working on including this as a future feature.
Q: Can I change my email address?
A: If you have made a typo on your email address when signing up, please email our team and we will get this fixed for you. [email protected]
Q: How can I get involved in the Dauntless localization effort?
Q: I am unable to sign up for an account on the Dauntless website.
A: If you are unable to sign up for an account:
- Double check your user name doesn’t contain any profanity
- Display names can only include the standard 26 characters and digits, no special characters and no spaces
- Display names must be at least 4 characters
If your user name meets these requirements, it may already be in use
Still Need Help?
Email us at: [email protected]