The Trials of Lady Luck
The Island of Trials. Only the most hardened Slayers can enter Lady Luck's deadly arena, but those who dare — and succeed — will find themselves richly rewarded. Earn Steel and Gilded Marks to purchase Trials-exclusive goods, make a name for yourself on the Wall of Champions leaderboards, and test your skills with new Trials each week. Lady Luck will be watching.
Not ready to take on Dauntless-grade hunts? Try earning Steel Marks in Normal Trials. This useful currency can be exchanged for new cells, weapon mods, and alternate weapon specials in Lady Luck's shop. Spend strategically, hone your skills, and you'll be taking on Dauntless Trials in no time.
- How do I unlock Trials?
- You can unlock Regular Trials on the Slayer's Path after reaching Milestone XI. Dauntless Trials can be unlocked at Milestone XII.
- How do I earn Marks?
- Complete Trials Goals to earn marks, then exchange them for prizes in the Lucky Break shop. Marks come in two varieties: steel (from Normal Trials) and gilded (from Dauntless Trials).
- When do Trials reset?
- Trials reset weekly on Thursdays at 10:00am PT.
- How do I unlock prestige rewards?
Prestige rewards (like golden weapon skins) are only available to Slayers who place among the Top 100 at the end of a Trial. Our "Top 100" is not divided by platform or region, so you'll need to prove your skills against Slayers of all stripes.
Once you've attained a Top 100 score on any leaderboard, Lady Luck will reveal her expanded inventory, offering Prestige rewards in exchange for Gilded Marks.
- Are there any other rewards for winning?
- Yes. If you're still among the Top 100 when a Trial ends (on any leaderboard), you'll earn one of the "Champion" titles. Make it to the Top 5 of the global leaderboards (solo or group) and you'll earn an even more exclusive title: "The Dauntless".