The Trials of Lady Luck
The Island of Trials. Only the most hardened Slayers can enter Lady Luck's deadly arena, but those who dare — and succeed — will find themselves richly rewarded. Earn Steel and Gilded Marks to purchase Trials-exclusive goods, make a name for yourself on the Wall of Champions leaderboards, and test your skills with new Trials each week. Lady Luck will be watching.
Not ready to take on Dauntless-grade hunts? Try earning Steel Marks in Normal Trials. This useful currency can be exchanged for new cells, weapon mods, and alternate weapon specials in Lady Luck's shop. Spend strategically, hone your skills, and you'll be taking on Dauntless Trials in no time.
- How do I access Trials?
- Slayers must complete the "Bright Shadows" quest before they can take on Lady Luck's Trials. You can pick up the "Bright Shadows" quest from Kat after completing "Elements of Heroism" and "Darkness Shines."
- Is Trials here to stay?
- Yes! Trials may have arrived with the High Skies season, but they'll remain in Ramsgate for a long time to come. Look forward to new Trials each week!
- Can I use platinum to purchase Trials rewards?
- No. Trials rewards can only be purchased with Steel and Gilded Marks, both of which are earned currencies.
- How do I earn Marks?
- You can earn Steel Marks by successfully completing a Trial on Normal difficulty. Gilded Marks can only be obtained by completing Trials on Dauntless difficulty.
- When do Trials reset?
- Trials reset weekly on Thursdays at 2:00am PT.
- How do I unlock prestige rewards?
Prestige rewards (like golden weapon skins) are only available to Slayers who place among the Top 100 at the end of a Trial. Our "Top 100" is not divided by platform or region, so you'll need to prove your skills against Slayers of all stripes — including those on Nintendo Switch, PlayStation 4, Xbox One, and PC.
Once you've attained a Top 100 score, Lady Luck will reveal her expanded inventory, offering Prestige rewards in exchange for Gilded Marks.
- Are there any other rewards for winning?
- Yes. If you place in the Top 100 at the end of a Trial, you'll earn "Trials Champion" title. Make it to the Top 5 and you'll earn an even more exclusive title: "The Dauntless".