Slay your way to premium rewards
Slayers earn valuable prizes for their work in the Shattered Isles. Slay Behemoths and complete bounties to earn Hunt Pass XP. Reach level 100 to earn maximum rewards.
The Farslayers were driven from their outpost on Arbourhome by an Agarus that took root in their gigantic home-tree. Now, their sanctuary stands in Ramsgate as a beacon of hope to all Farslayers who still wander the Shattered Isles.
The Chronovore caused tears in time itself, revealing relics from a future that hasn’t yet come to pass. Dr. Priyani and her researchers are still trying to determine who made this armour, and why it has lasted for so long without so much as a dent.
- How do I earn Hunt Pass experience?
There are three main ways to earn Hunt Pass experience:
- Slay Behemoths
- Complete bounties
- Gather daily collectibles
Some quests award Hunt Pass experience as well.
- What do I get if I upgrade?
- Upgrading your Hunt Pass lets you earn Elite track rewards! The Elite track is packed with premium cosmetics like armour skins, weapon skins, and emotes.
- Does my free track progress carry over if I upgrade?
- Yes. Upgrading your Hunt Pass instantly unlocks all Elite rewards up to your current free track level.
- How long do I have to complete a Hunt Pass?
- Open the Hunt Pass screen to see how much time is left on your Hunt Pass.
- Can I skip ahead?
- Yes. Slayers who own the Elite Hunt Pass can spend platinum to skip levels.
- What is an Event Pass?
- An Event Pass is a one-track Hunt Pass with a special set of rewards.
- How do I change my active Hunt Pass?
- Open your Hunt Pass and select "Change Active Hunt Pass" to go to the selection screen.
- Can I level up more than one Hunt Pass at a time?
- No. Earning Hunt Pass experience will only advance your active Hunt Pass.