Slay your way to premium rewards
Time itself is striking at the heart of reality—and the Slayers of Ramsgate may be the only thing standing in the way of a time-lost apocalypse. Fight the past to save the future!
- How do I earn Hunt Pass experience?
There are three main ways to earn Hunt Pass experience:
- Slay Behemoths
- Complete bounties
- Gather daily collectibles
Some quests award Hunt Pass experience as well.
- What do I get if I upgrade?
- Upgrading your Hunt Pass lets you earn Elite track rewards! The Elite track is packed with premium cosmetics like armour skins, weapon skins, and emotes.
- Does my free track progress carry over if I upgrade?
- Yes. Upgrading your Hunt Pass instantly unlocks all Elite rewards up to your current free track level.
- How long do I have to complete a Hunt Pass?
- Open the Hunt Pass screen to see how much time is left on your Hunt Pass.
- Can I skip ahead?
- Yes. Slayers who own the Elite Hunt Pass can spend platinum to skip levels.
- What is an Event Pass?
- An Event Pass is a one-track Hunt Pass with a special set of rewards.
- How do I change my active Hunt Pass?
- Open your Hunt Pass and select "Change Active Hunt Pass" to go to the selection screen.
- Can I level up more than one Hunt Pass at a time?
- No. Earning Hunt Pass experience will only advance your active Hunt Pass.