Slay your way to premium rewards
Echoes of the Future
The forces of time are at war, past and future waging an eternal battle within the timestream just outside our reality—with our world as the prize. As the Chronovore breaches our dimension, the Void Runners and the Scions of Infinity both see a gateway to conquest…and a way out of their eternal prison. Will Ramsgate choose a side, or stand alone against the tides of fate?
- How do I earn Hunt Pass experience?
There are three main ways to earn Hunt Pass experience:
- Slay Behemoths
- Complete bounties
- Gather daily collectibles
Some quests award Hunt Pass experience as well.
- What do I get if I upgrade?
- Upgrading your Hunt Pass lets you earn Elite track rewards! The Elite track is packed with premium cosmetics like armour skins, weapon skins, and emotes.
- Does my free track progress carry over if I upgrade?
- Yes. Upgrading your Hunt Pass instantly unlocks all Elite rewards up to your current free track level.
- How long do I have to complete a Hunt Pass?
- Open the Hunt Pass screen to see how much time is left on your Hunt Pass.
- Can I skip ahead?
- Yes. Slayers who own the Elite Hunt Pass can spend platinum to skip levels.
- What is an Event Pass?
- An Event Pass is a one-track Hunt Pass with a special set of rewards.
- How do I change my active Hunt Pass?
- Open your Hunt Pass and select "Change Active Hunt Pass" to go to the selection screen.
- Can I level up more than one Hunt Pass at a time?
- No. Earning Hunt Pass experience will only advance your active Hunt Pass.