Slay your way to premium rewards
Heavily armoured Slayer shock troopers, the Ostigaard Enforcers are the iron right hand of Ostia’s Imperial Triumvirate—dispatched, officially, to defend against the rising threats facing Ostian civilians. But that’s not Ostigaard’s only motive. A long-lost industrial island has been found, and the Enforcers are determined to retake it for the empire.
If the island will allow it…
- How do I earn Hunt Pass experience?
There are three main ways to earn Hunt Pass experience:
- Slay Behemoths
- Complete bounties
- Gather daily collectibles
Some quests award Hunt Pass experience as well.
- What do I get if I upgrade?
- Upgrading your Hunt Pass lets you earn Elite track rewards! The Elite track is packed with premium cosmetics like armour skins, weapon skins, and emotes.
- Does my free track progress carry over if I upgrade?
- Yes. Upgrading your Hunt Pass instantly unlocks all Elite rewards up to your current free track level.
- How long do I have to complete a Hunt Pass?
- Open the Hunt Pass screen to see how much time is left on your Hunt Pass.
- Can I skip ahead?
- Yes. Slayers who own the Elite Hunt Pass can spend platinum to skip levels.
- What is an Event Pass?
- An Event Pass is a one-track Hunt Pass with a special set of rewards.
- How do I change my active Hunt Pass?
- Open your Hunt Pass and select "Change Active Hunt Pass" to go to the selection screen.
- Can I level up more than one Hunt Pass at a time?
- No. Earning Hunt Pass experience will only advance your active Hunt Pass.