Slay your way to premium rewards
Slayers earn valuable prizes for their work in the Shattered Isles. Slay Behemoths and complete bounties to earn Hunt Pass XP. Reach level 100 to earn maximum rewards.
Blaze Hawk Down
Deep in the steaming jungles near Mount Torgadoro, the Blaze Hawks live in constant combat. Every day is a fight for survival when you live in one of the most dangerous places in the world.
Dr. Priyani led a team of researchers deep into a shadowy island full of Umbral Aether. There, they discovered powerful relics and mysterious ruins…and a portal to a dark dimension ruled by the Thrax.
- How do I earn Hunt Pass experience?
There are three main ways to earn Hunt Pass experience:
- Slay Behemoths
- Complete bounties
- Gather daily collectibles
Some quests award Hunt Pass experience as well.
- What do I get if I upgrade?
- Upgrading your Hunt Pass lets you earn Elite track rewards! The Elite track is packed with premium cosmetics like armour skins, weapon skins, and emotes.
- Does my free track progress carry over if I upgrade?
- Yes. Upgrading your Hunt Pass instantly unlocks all Elite rewards up to your current free track level.
- How long do I have to complete a Hunt Pass?
- Open the Hunt Pass screen to see how much time is left on your Hunt Pass.
- Can I skip ahead?
- Yes. Slayers who own the Elite Hunt Pass can spend platinum to skip levels.
- What is an Event Pass?
- An Event Pass is a one-track Hunt Pass with a special set of rewards.
- How do I change my active Hunt Pass?
- Open your Hunt Pass and select "Change Active Hunt Pass" to go to the selection screen.
- Can I level up more than one Hunt Pass at a time?
- No. Earning Hunt Pass experience will only advance your active Hunt Pass.