Unlock 50 levels of seasonal rewards
Elite track bundle
Elite track rewards
On the Hunt Pass Elite Track, every level means new rewards.
Here's what's waiting for you in Zephyr Strike
Endurance Squad takes on Defiance Squad in our first-ever Dauntless #FactionFight! Choose a side, equip a sigil, and earn points for your team with every hunt. On September 5th, the winning faction's lantern will be added to the store … for free.
"Adjust your tracking three-point-two-four, ensign. North seventeen-point-five degrees, locked. Do you see it now?" the voice from the combat lantern crackled. Admiral Zai's impatience was palpable.
- Is the Hunt Pass free?
- The Basic Track of the Hunt Pass is free for everyone. The Elite Track costs 1,000 platinum to unlock, and the Elite Track Bundle costs 2,400 platinum.
- How do I upgrade to the Elite Track?
- You can only upgrade to the Elite Track in-game. There are two ways to upgrade: (1) by selecting Upgrade to Elite on the Hunt Pass rewards screen or (2) by purchasing the Elite Track in the in-game store.
- How much does the Elite Track cost?
- The Elite Track costs 1,000 platinum to unlock, but delivers more than 10,000 platinum in cosmetic and other rewards. As an Elite Track Slayer, you'll also enjoy two bonus loot rolls per successful hunt and a 50% boost toward Mastery experience gains (for experience-based objectives only). These perks last until the end of the season.
- What is the Elite Track Bundle?
- The Elite Track Bundle unlocks the Elite Track and skips you ahead by a full 15 levels. It's a great option for those who want to start the season with a bang, or for those catching up later on in the season.
- How much does the Elite Track Bundle cost?
- The Elite Track Bundle costs 2,400 platinum. It gives you access to the Elite Track, all Elite Track perks, and 15 Level Skip — all at 40% off. That's a total savings of 1,600 platinum.
- If I purchase to the Elite Track or the Elite Track Bundle, do I lose access to the Basic Track?
- No. You will continue to earn rewards from both tracks.
- Is it worth it to upgrade late in the season?
- Yes. Any progress you've already made on the Basic Track also counts toward the Elite Track. Upgrading applies all of that progress and unlocks all rewards up to your current level.
- How many levels are there in the Hunt Pass?
- Fifty (50).
- How do I earn Hunt Pass experience?
- There are three ways to earn Hunt Pass experience: (1) completing weekly challenges, (2) collecting Hunt Pass gatherables in the city of Ramsgate, and (3) breaking Behemoth parts.
- Where can I see my Weekly Challenges?
- Open the Main Menu and go to Quests to see the list of weekly Hunt Pass Challenges.
- When do Weekly Challenges reset?
- Weekly Challenges reset every Thursday at midnight Pacific Time.
- Where can I find Hunt Pass gatherables?
- Hunt Pass gatherables can only be found in Ramsgate. You can collect up to ten (10) gatherables per day.
- I'm still missing a Hunt Pass gatherable. Help!
- Not all gatherables are out in the open. Have you checked the rooftops lately?
- I broke a Behemoth part but didn't get a Hunt Pass drop. What happened?
- Hunt Pass drops are random. You may have to break a few more parts before you see one.
- Is it worth breaking parts on more difficult Behemoths?
- Yes. The experience you get from Hunt Pass drops scales with Behemoth difficulty. You'll get far more experience from breaking a Shrowd beak than chopping the tails off of Lesser Gnashers.
- How do I collect Hunt Pass rewards?
- Go to Main Menu > Hunt Pass and select Claim Rewards to pick up any rewards you've earned.
- Where can I view my Hunt Pass progress?
- Go to Main Menu > Hunt Pass to view your experience bar and check upcoming rewards.
- I'm way behind. How do I catch up?
- There is no cap on the amount of Hunt Pass drops you can earn. If you're out of weeklies and out of time, try breaking parts on difficult Behemoths. You can also purchase a Level Skip to jump ahead in your pass.
- What is a Level Skip?
- A Level Skip is a way to quickly progress to the next Hunt Pass level. Each Level Skip costs 200 platinum.
- What happens when I skip a level?
- You will instantly move to the next Hunt Pass level. All rewards for the previous level will be unlocked and can be claimed with the Claim Rewards button. Any experience you earned before skipping will be applied to your next Hunt Pass level.