CB 0.3.8 is an iterative patch deployed to resolve some server-side changes and roll out bug fixes.
- We’re disabling the ability to purchase boosts while we go back to the drawing board to create something that will reward Founders and excite Slayers. We will have more information to share in the future! Note: any existing boosts will remain active.
- Players will once again be able to exit the cell infusion menu without needing to infuse their cell.
- Shrowd weapons will no longer prevent Slayers from being staggered.
- Players will no longer lose the ability to attack after being downed due to frost damage. Alright everyone! Chill!
- Sword and axe attacks will more reliably connect.
- Fixed a bug that caused Nayzaga turrets to damage players after being destroyed.
- Resolved collision bugs for Stormclaw’s environmental effects.
- Kat will no longer have a bald spot. Note to self: look into this treatment…
- The Mooncleaver special attack will more reliably connect with Behemoths.
- Fixed a bug that may have caused some Slayers to have their rank set to 0.
- Fixed a bug that caused Dauntless to sometimes crash when the game was being exited.
- Fixed a bug that caused some loading screens to not appear.
- Fixed a bug that caused the airship cinematic to not play when Slayers departed on a hunt.
If you haven’t played in a while but completed only the tutorial when you last played, your account may be in a state that requires a reset. This will not remove any cosmetic items but you will lose your character and have to redo the tutorial. Please contact us at support.playdauntless.com if you need assistance or head to your My Account page to reset it yourself.
We are reviewing part break and Behemoth health balance. In the interim, Slayers may notice that part breaks require more targetted gear specialization while we experiment.
Trees may wave in the distance depending on your graphics settings. We are working on resolving this for a future patch. A high wind warning has been issued in the Shattered Isles.
Menus, icons, and controller support are a work in progress. Please use a mouse and keyboard where a controller is not fully supported.
Do not log into Dauntless from multiple places at the same time. It will lead to account data corruption.
Some Behemoths may not drop style cores. We are looking into why this is.
Behemoths may occasionally walk in irregular patterns. Fix this by slaying them. We’re serious. If they do this, slay them.