1.2.0b fixed various issues with the new Escalation and several other bugs.
PC launching fixed: PC players rejoice – Alt+Tabbing away from Dauntless while it’s launching in full-screen mode can no longer cause a crash.
- Torgadoro weapon legendary ability no longer prevents the use of weapons for other players.
- Localization for Torgadoro parts and weapon descriptions updated.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Torgadoros to get stuck on the perch if staggered at the very end of the perch leap attack.
- Fixed a bug that made the Go Time amp stack more than it should.
- Shrowds are no longer invisible after their teleport.
- Riftstalkers are no longer invulnerable a short time after leaving the murder palace on their own (not via an interrupt).
- Fixed a bug where Slayers could find themselves blocked by an invisible Riftstalker after being pulled into the murder palace.
- Hunt Pass screen has been updated with current information.
- Treasures from the Vault quest deactivated.