1.2.3 addresses some important combat bugs, and quality of life improvements.
QUALITY OF LIFE
- Camera snapping is now more reliable.
- Added the ability to rebind the ‘H’ and ‘M’ keys for the hunt board and matchmaking status.
- The quest tracker can be disabled when in the city in Options - Gameplay.
- The “[” and “]” keys can now be rebound from quest tracker on PC.
- Purchases from the Nintendo Switch eShop now show up immediately; you no longer have to restart the game to receive them.
- The Twin Suns “Marksman’s Dance” ability no longer dashes in one specific direction if there is no input on the left thumbstick.
- Improved performance on the introduction hunt.
- Improved the appearance of items in the store.
- Improved the appearance of the Trials leaderboards.
- Improved arid map textures on consoles.
- Minor art and collision fixes to islands.
- The character reset tool is more specific about what is retained when performing a reset. Vault Coins, Steel Marks, and Gilded Marks are also now retained upon character reset.
- Fixed a rare crash that could occur on loading screens.
- Iceborne perk no longer breaks the appearance of Torgadoro armour.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Hunt Pass UI to revert to an older theme.
- Attempting to purchase a bounty token from an unused bounty slot no longer takes you to an incorrect store page.
- Fixed clipping issues on the Seismic Soldier Commando chest armour.
- Fixed gaps in the “Star-Crossed Walk” armour skin.
- Fixed a bug that caused the hammer’s evasive blast not to damage or interrupt Behemoths.
- Fixed a bug that caused attacks to not clear Kharabak swarms.
- Fixed a bug that caused the Drask lantern to do more damage than intended under certain conditions.
- Fixed a bug that caused using the Torgadoro legendary ability to permanently change all damage to Blunt damage.
- Fixed a number of locations where Torgarodoros could become stuck.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Shrowd to only reappear at the end of its throw attack after it had become enraged.
- Fixed a bug that could cause Shrowds to become invisible and untargetable.
- Fixed a bug that caused Heroic Quillshot quills to do more damage than intended.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Embermane war pike unique effect from being triggered.
- Fixed a bug that prevented Rezakiri weapon unique effects from being triggered.
- Fixed a bug that made the Godhand look like it was firing into the ground.
- Smollusks can no longer become invisible.
- Other players can no longer block you from interacting with crystals in Escalation.
- Fixed a bug where Flight of Ruin’s thrown damage was not granting special meter.
- Fixed a bug that caused islands to have no grass.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Marksman Chamber repeater part from being crafted.
- Fixed a bug that prevented the Torgadoro hammer from being crafted.
- Fixed a bug that blocked access to Kat’s weapon training videos.
- Fixed a bug that could cause the “Man in the Middle” quest to disappear if the hunt for “Go Forth and Slay” was completed.
- Fixed a bug that could make Ramsgate appear in low detail for a few seconds after loading in.
- Fixed a bug that caused the dialogue to not play when flying into Ramsgate for the first time.